Water Damage Restoration Company, Lansing, MI
In the event of water or flood damage, you need to find a restoration company that can move in quickly and get the job done right. Water damage can be caused by all kinds of events, from leaky faucets to burst pipes and flooding. No matter the damage, when you hire All Phase Remodeling, you know your home is in good hands.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Water Damage
Repair and restoration immediately following water damage is of the utmost importance, but there are several safety measures we always recommend to our customers. These tips will help minimize the risk of setbacks due to heavy rain, flooding, roof leaks, or faulty plumbing.
What To Do:
- Shut off your main water supply.
- Take caution; floors may be slippery and there could be trip and fall hazards, especially if there are any exposed electrical wires.
- Remove as much water as you safely can; use a mop, open windows in the winter months and turn on your A/C in the summer months (if it’s safe to do so).
- Prop up any furniture and upholstery; remove loose cushions, blankets, and rugs.
- Dry out storage containers; if possible, place wet suitcases, bins, and baskets in the sun.
- Protect your valuables; relocate any art, paintings, jewelry, and other valuables to a safe, dry place.
- Quickly dry clothing by hanging outside or indoors at room temperature.
- Open all drawers and cabinet doors to dry out the interiors and help ward off mold or mildew.
What Not To Do:
- Don’t use a household vacuum to clean up water; if you do use a vacuum, make sure it’s a wet vac or a wet/dry vac designed for water cleanup.
- Don’t touch outlets or plugs, and don’t plug or unplug anything; it’s best to avoid touching anything electrical until the water damage restoration company is on-site to ensure optimal safety.
- Don’t operate electrical appliances like TVs, radios, ceiling or floors fans, computers, or any other electrical appliance.
- Don’t let your home temperature get too warm; moist areas increase the potential for mold growth so it’s best to keep wet areas as cool as possible.
Quick, Reliable, Emergency Flood Damage Restoration Company Serving Greater Lansing
Looking for a water damage restoration company in the Greater Lansing area? Look no further than All Phase Remodeling. We’re fast, safe, and most importantly, get the job done right. For more information, give us a call at (517) 482-6433!
We just want to thank you for our beautiful new kitchen! I can’t believe that it finally happened. We love the space and the counter for drawing, painting, and cookie making. Thank you also for being so patient with me and my changes. We are very happy with all the excellent work you did!
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!! Our kitchen and bathroom look soooo beautiful! I’m loving my house again. And all the little touches you thought to add-outlets in the vanity, self closing cabinets and lids, and (my personal favorite) the dimmer switch on the chandelier. Genius! I couldn’t be happier. Thanks
All of you did such a fantastic job on our remodeling project. You’re all perfectionists, and is was so nice to know that you didn’t waste any time and got the job done! Thanks Again!
Thanks for the photos. I have been very happy with both the remodeling process and the result. I will certainly think of you when I am ready to tackle the next big project.
We are thrilled with how the windows look: from the style, to the carpentry, to the painting (even the discrete way you displayed your sign in the front yard – nice touch). We are also impressed with the professionalism and respect that all the men displayed while working here. Thanks for a job well done! Given that this is an old house, we’ll be calling you again for future projects. In the meantime we’ll spread the word about what a great company you are!
Thank you for a job well done – we love our remodel!
We are writing to let you know how pleased we are with our newly finished basement! We have been very satisfied with the entire project — the actual building process and the end results. We found you and your staff easy to work with and always willing and able to answer our questions. We also appreciated how it was handled when things requiring further decisions came up during the building process. We especially appreciated how careful your staff was to protect the rest of our home during the work, and how they cleaned up and checked up after any sub-contractors. We felt very comfortable with them in our home including when our children were home without us. We have shown our new basement to several people, and they all think it’s beautiful! We have also given your name to several people. We recently commented to each other how glad we are that we decided to go ahead with the project, and that we chose All Phase.
Recently All Phase Remodeling totally remodeled our kitchen. It was stuck in the 1980’s and needed a complete updating. Heather and her crew were more than up to the task. She walked us thorough each phase of the remodel beforehand, provided us with expert advice and along every step of the way made sure we were comfortable and happy with every action they took. All Phase and their team, particularly Phil and Mike did a remarkable job transforming our kitchen into a contemporary design that made our kitchen our favorite room in our home. Every one was thorough in performing their work and made certain we knew each next step of the process. Their attention to detail was precise and they made us feel the finish product was just as important to them as it was for us. My wife and I wouldn’t hesitate to use All Phase with our next remodeling project and would strongly recommend them to our family, friends and anyone else looking for a superior company they can rely on.
Thanks for the care you’ve taken to date to meet my needs. I am certain I’ve made the right choice to use your company.
All Phase Remodeling, Inc. (APR), has been intimately involved in updating my home (built in 1959) for a number of years. Significant projects include enclosing the screened-in porch; gutting and renovating the kitchen and main bathroom; building a new deck; and installing quartz countertops, tile back splashes, stone sinks, and new faucets in the kitchen. APR identifies all of the components of a project and prepares a proposal based on those components, so there are no “surprises” as the project progresses. APR schedules its employees and subcontractors with the goal of completing a project on time. I have always been very comfortable having APR’s employees and subcontractors in my home, whether or not I am there with them. I recommend APR without reservation.
- East Lansing